XS DXT2 Big Dot Tritium Night Sights offer the best front sight visibility in all lighting conditions. DXT2 Big Dot sights drive focus to the front sight using an industry-leading large, high-contrast front, and a low profile V-notch rear.
DXT2 Big Dot front sights use a proprietary photoluminescent glow dot that absorbs light and glows in low light levels before it is dark enough to see the tritium. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, XS is introducing a special Pink Big Dot. Pink offers a high-contrast sight picture when shooting in bright light conditions and maintains its visibility well in decreasing light levels. In low light, the Pink Big Dot glows white to provide contrast against the green tritium. The photoluminescent properties absorb all ambient light, even from the tritium. This combination ensures the front sight will glow brighter than the rear to increase focus towards the front sight and the threat. The increased surface area of the convex dot increases light absorption, intensifying the charge of the glow properties of the dot.
The dot-the “i” sight picture, with a tritium dot in the front sight and a tritium bar in the rear, help prevent confusing the front and rear sight in high-stress situations. In most gunfights, the victim and attacker are both moving and the victim’s focus is drawn to the threat. The wide field of view offered by the shallow V rear increases the visibility of the front sight and the threat downrange. Outside Diameter Big Dot 0.188"; fits in common holsters. Installation might require filing to fit the sight to dovetail, do not use a sight press/pusher tool. Fits Glock models 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, & 45.
- Big Dot - Remains visible under stress when focus is drawn downrange. Outside diameter 0.188"
- Pink Front Sight - High-contrast color designed for maximum visibility in bright to low light
- Glow Dot - Convex photoluminescent dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light levels
- Tritium Powered Front & Rear Sight - Beta Emitting lamps glow in low light to aid in sight alignment
- V-Notch Rear - Low-profile V provides greater visibility of objects downrange of front sight
- Dot-the-"i" Sight Picture - Straight line sight picture with differentiated front and rear sight prevents shooters from confusing the front and rear sight
- Rear Sight White Outline - Aids in rear sight identification for proper sight alignment
- Rear Sight Ledge - Aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- CNC Machined from steel bar stock
- 10 Year Warranty - No Questions Asked night sight warranty
- Fits in common holsters
Item Number GL-0009S-5P Fits: Glock 17,19,22-24,26,27,31-36,38,45 Pistols
Fits Glock Gen 1 through Gen 5 models.
Installation might require filing to fit sight to dovetail; do not use sight press/pusher tool.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov