XS R3D Tritium Night Sights feature a traditional 3-dot tritium, notch and post sight picture. The rear is blacked out to increase contrast against the front sight. The front sight is available in orange or green and is equipped with our Ember Glow Dot Technology. Ember absorbs ambient light and glows in low light. The front tritium lamp charges the Ember dot making the front sight glow brighter than the rear, keeping focus down range. R3D sights are the brightest options for fast and accurate shooting in bright and low light.
Fine-tuned for Law Enforcement use, R3D sights are purpose driven tools that ensure front sight visibility in any light. Other key features include a rear sight overhang that reduces glare in bright light for greater sight definition. The anti-reflective rear tritium lenses also reduce glare in daylight while increasing contrast against the front sight. R3D sights also have a rear sight ledge to aid in one-handed slide manipulations. The orange front sight contrasts best in bright light and the green glows best in low light; however, people see color differently and eye-sight issues can affect which color performs best for each individual.
R3D sights can be installed by sight pusher tools or by using a hammer and punch.
- Tritium Powered Front & Rear Sight -Glows in low light to aid in sight alignment
- High-Contrast Color Front Sight - Available in bright orange or green
- Ember Glow Dot - Photoluminescent dot absorb ambient light and glows in low light
- Rear Sight Overhang - Reduces rear sight glare in bright light for greater sight definition
- Anti-Reflective Rear Tritium Lens - Reduces glare in bright light and increases contrast against the front sight
- Rear Sight Ledge - Aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- CNC Steel - Extremely durable for duty use
- 10 Year Warranty - No Questions Asked Night Sight Warranty
- Easy Installation - Easily install by hand or sight pusher tool
- Fits standard holster options
- Item Number: TS-0004S-6G
- Fits: Taurus G2C, G2 PT III, G2C Millennium G2, G2S, & G3
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov