Items in the Bargain Bin have not met XS' high quality standards for New products. However, all items listed are uninstalled and meet all critical dimensions.
Reasons for listings in the Bargain Bin (as opposed to New) include, but are not limited to: tritium being over two years old (but less than four years old), blem(s) on the metal finish, or color variance. Items are sold as-is and are not subject to XS' regular warranty policy. No take backs. Photos are of stock items and do not represent the exact product available. Items will list as they become available; back-orders subject to order cancellation.
Shoot better day and night. XS F8 Tritum Night Sights increase front sight focus by using a large, high-contrast front sight for fast sight acquisition. The wide U-notch increases front sight visibility and easily aligns with the front sight. XS F8 night sights give you the best notch and post solution for fast sight acquisition in all lighting conditions.
- Tritium Powered Front & Rear Sight - Beta emitting lamps glow in low light to aid in sight alignment
- Colored Front Sight Ring - Highly visible orange ring designed for maximum visibility in bright to low light levels
- Glow Dot - Photoluminescent dot absorbs ambient light and glow in low light levels
- Overhung Rear Sight- Reduces rear sight glare in bright daylight for greater sight definition
- Rounded Rear Notch - Draws focus to top edges of sight for proper alignment
- Rear Sight Ledge - Aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- 10 Year Warranty - No Questions Asked Night Sight Warranty
- Easy Installation - Easily install by hand or sight pusher tool
- Wide Rear Sight Gap - Increases the amount of light around the front sight for greater visibility in low light
- Item Number: GL-F006P-5
- Fits: Glock 17, 19, 22-24, 26, 27, 31-36, 38, 45
Glock Sights are some of the easiest sights to replace yourself. You don't need a massive budget or years of gunsmithing knowledge. Our F8 Night Sights ship with a Glock Tool to remove the factory front and replace it with our front sight.
Check out our Glock DIY Blog for more info on these two easy install methods:
- Pro-Tip: When you think you have used enough Loctite, ADD MORE *Degrease the slide, sight, and screw!
- If filling to fit, go slow. You can always remove more material.
- If you're struggling, call us! Our customer service Techs are knowledgeable in the installation process and can walk you through it step by step. (888)-744-4880
Glock Installation Instructions
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov