Items in the Bargain Bin have not met XS' high quality standards for New products. However, all items listed are uninstalled and meet all critical dimensions.
Reasons for listings in the Bargain Bin (as opposed to New) include, but are not limited to: tritium being over two years old (but less than four years old), blem(s) on the metal finish, or color variance. Items are sold as-is and are not subject to XS' regular warranty policy. No take backs. Photos are of stock items and do not represent the exact product available. Items will list as they become available; back-orders subject to order cancellation.
XS DXT2 Big Dot Tritium Night Sights offer the best front sight visibility in all lighting conditions. DXT2 Big Dot sights drive focus to the front sight using a high-contrast front and a V-notch rear for an unobstructed view of the front sight.
DXT2 Big Dot front sights use a patent pending glow dot that absorbs light and glows in low light levels before it is dark enough to see the tritium. Optic Orange is designed to offer a high-contrast sight picture when shooting in bright light conditions and maintain its visibility in decreasing light levels. To ensure visibility in low light when uncharged, optic orange is primarily based on yellow with a hint of red. The increased surface area of the convex dot increases light absorption, intensifying the charge of the glow properties of the dot.
The dot-the “i” sight picture, with a tritium dot in the front sight and a tritium bar in the rear, prevents confusing the front and rear sight in high-stress situations. In most gunfights, the victim and attacker are both moving and the victim’s focus is drawn to the threat. The wide field of view increases visibility of the front sight and of the threat downrange.
- Big Dot - Remains visible under stress when focus is drawn downrange. Outside diameter 0.188"
- Orange Front Sight - High-contrast color designed for maximum visibility in bright to low light
- Glow Dot - Convex photoluminescent dot absorbs light and glows in low light levels
- Tritium Powered Front & Rear Sight - Glows in low light to aid in sight alignment
- V-Notch Rear - Low-profile V provides greater visibility of objects downrange of front sight
- Dot-the-"i" Sight Picture - Straight line sight picture with differentiated front and rear sight prevents shooters from confusing the front and rear sight
- Rear Sight White Outline - Aids in rear sight identification for proper sight alignment
- Rear Sight Ledge - Aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- 10 Year Warranty - No Questions Asked night sight warranty
- Fits in common holsters
- Item Number: GL-0011S-5N
- Fits: Glock 42, 43, 43X, & 48
Glock Sights are some of the easiest sights to replace yourself. You don't need a massive budget or years of gunsmithing knowledge. Our DXT2 Night Sights ship with a Glock Tool to remove the factory front and replace it with our front sight.
Check out our Glock DIY Blog for more info on these two easy install methods:
- Pro-Tip: When you think you have used enough Loctite, ADD MORE *Degrease the slide, sight, and screw!
- If filling to fit, go slow. You can always remove more material.
- If you're struggling, call us! Our customer service Techs are knowledgeable in the installation process and can walk you through it step by step. (888)-744-4880
Installation might require filing to fit sight to dovetail; do not use sight press/pusher tool.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov