Items in the Bargain Bin have not met XS' high quality standards for New products. However, all items listed are uninstalled and meet all critical dimensions.
Reasons for listings in the Bargain Bin (as opposed to New) include, but are not limited to: tritium being over two years old (but less than four years old), blem(s) on the metal finish, or color variance. Items are sold as-is and are not subject to XS' regular warranty policy. No take backs. Photos are of stock items and do not represent the exact product available. Items will list as they become available; back-orders subject to order cancellation.
XS DXT2 Big Dot Tritium Night Sights offer the best front sight visibility in all lighting conditions. DXT2 Big Dot sights drive focus to the front sight using a high-contrast front and a V-notch rear for an unobstructed view of the front sight.
DXT2 Big Dot front sights use a patent pending glow dot that absorbs light and glows in low light levels before it is dark enough to see the tritium. Optic Yellow is the best option for low light and has the brightest glow intensity. Primarily based on the white light spectrum, optic yellow is very reflective and will excite the photoluminescent properties of the dot faster than any other color. The increased surface area of the convex dot increases light absorption, intensifying the charge of the glow properties of the dot.
The dot-the “i” sight picture, with a tritium dot in the front sight and a tritium bar in the rear, prevents confusing the front and rear sight in high-stress situations. In most gunfights, the victim and attacker are both moving and the victim’s focus is drawn to the threat. The wide field of view increases visibility of the front sight and of the threat downrange.
- Big Dot - Remains visible under stress when focus is drawn downrange. Outside diameter 0.188"
- Yellow Front Sight - High-contrast color designed for maximum visibility in bright to low light
- Glow Dot - Convex photoluminescent dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light levels
- Tritium Powered Front & Rear Sight - Beta Emitting lamps glow in low light to aid in sight alignment
- V-Notch Rear - Low-profile V provides greater visibility of objects downrange of front sight
- Dot-the-"i" Sight Picture - Straight line sight picture with differentiated front and rear sight prevents shooters from confusing the front and rear sight
- Rear Sight White Outline - Aids in rear sight identification for proper sight alignment
- Rear Sight Ledge - Aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- CNC Machined from steel bar stock
- 10 Year Warranty - No Questions Asked night sight warranty
- Fits in common holsters
- Item Number: BE-0012S-5Y
- Fits: Beretta 92 & 96 with integral front sight
Installation requires cutting .250 x 60° x .050 front sight dovetail and filing to fit sight to dovetail, do not use a sight press/pusher tool.
Link to XS written Installation Instructions
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov