XS RAM (RadioActive Material) Tritium Night Sights feature a traditional 3-dot tritium, notch and post sight picture. The rear is blacked out to increase contrast against the front sight. The front sight is available in orange or green and is equipped with our Ember Glow Dot Technology. Ember absorbs ambient light and glows in low light. The front tritium lamp charges the Ember dot making the front sight glow brighter than the rear, keeping focus down range. RAM sights are the brightest options for fast and accurate shooting in bright and low light.
- Tritium Powered Front & Rear Sight -Glows in low light to aid in sight alignment
- High-Contrast Color Front Sight - Available in bright orange or green
- Ember Glow Dot - Photoluminescent dot absorb ambient light and glows in low light
- Rear Sight Overhang - Reduces rear sight glare in bright light for greater sight definition
- Anti-Reflective Rear Tritium Lens - Reduces glare in bright light and increases contrast against the front sight
- Rear Sight Ledge - Aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- CNC Steel - Extremely durable for duty use
- 10 Year Warranty - No Questions Asked Night Sight Warranty
- Easy Installation - Easily install by hand or sight pusher tool
- Fits standard holster options
- Item Number: TS-0004S-6G
- Fits: Taurus G2C, G2 PT III, G2C Millennium G2, & G2S
RAM sights can be installed by sight pusher tools or by using a hammer and punch.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov