XS RAM (RadioActive Material) Tritium Night Sights feature a traditional 3-dot tritium, notch and post sight picture. The rear is blacked out to increase contrast against the front sight. The front sight is available in orange or green and is equipped with our Ember Glow Dot Technology. Ember absorbs ambient light and glows in low light. The front tritium lamp charges the Ember dot making the front sight glow brighter than the rear, keeping focus down range. RAM sights are the brightest options for fast and accurate shooting in bright and low light.
- Tritium Powered Front & Rear Sight -Glows in low light to aid in sight alignment
- High-Contrast Color Front Sight - Available in bright orange or green
- Ember Glow Dot - Photoluminescent dot absorb ambient light and glows in low light
- Rear Sight Overhang - Reduces rear sight glare in bright light for greater sight definition
- Anti-Reflective Rear Tritium Lens - Reduces glare in bright light and increases contrast against the front sight
- Rear Sight Ledge - Aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- CNC Steel - Extremely durable for duty use
- 10 Year Warranty - No Questions Asked Night Sight Warranty
- Easy Installation - Easily install by hand or sight pusher tool
- Fits standard holster options
- Item Number: GL-R012P-6G
- Fits: Glock 17,19,22-24,26,27,31-36,38,45
Glock Sights are some of the easiest sights to replace yourself. You don't need a massive budget or years of gunsmithing knowledge. Our RAM Night Sights ship with a Glock Tool to remove the factory front and replace it with our front sight.
Check out our Glock DIY Blog for more info on these three easy install methods:
- Pro-Tip: When you think you have used enough Loctite, ADD MORE *Degrease the slide, sight, and screw!
- If filling to fit, go slow. You can always remove more material.
- If you're struggling, call us! Our customer service Techs are knowledgeable in the installation process and can walk you through it step by step. (888)-744-4880
RAM sights are installable by sight pusher tools or by using a hammer and punch.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov