Shoot better day and night. XS F8 Tritium Night Sights increase front sight focus by using a large, high-contrast front sight for fast sight acquisition. The wide U-notch increases front sight visibility and easily aligns with the front sight. XS F8 night sights give you the best notch and post solution for fast sight acquisition in all lighting conditions.
WT-0005P-5 is designed to fit the Walther PPS and PPS M2.
The T-slot and dimensions of the PPS and PPQ are the same, but Walther uses different retaining methods. The factory PPQ sight has a windage screw for retention and adjustment ability. The XS F8 sight will fit in this channel, but is not adjustable. Instead, set screws and thread locker are used to retain the sight.
- Tritium Powered Front & Rear Sight - Beta emitting lamps glow in low light to aid in sight alignment
- Colored Front Sight Ring - Highly visible orange ring designed for maximum visibility in bright to low light levels
- Glow Dot - Photoluminescent dot absorbs ambient light and glow in low light levels
- Overhung Rear Sight- Reduces rear sight glare in bright daylight for greater sight definition
- Rounded Rear Notch - Draws focus to top edges of sight for proper alignment
- Rear Sight Ledge - Aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- 10 Year Warranty - No Questions Asked Night Sight Warranty
- Easy Installation - Easily install by hand or sight pusher tool
- Wide Rear Sight Gap - Increases the amount of light around the front sight for greater visibility in low light
- Item Number: WT-F005P-5
- Fits: Walther PPS
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov