Shoot better day and night. XS F8 Tritium Night Sights increase front sight focus by using a large, high-contrast front sight for fast sight acquisition. The wide U-notch increases front sight visibility and easily aligns with the front sight. XS F8 night sights give you the best notch and post solution for fast sight acquisition in all lighting conditions.
- Tritium Powered Front & Rear Sight - Beta emitting lamps glow in low light to aid in sight alignment
- Colored Front Sight Ring - Highly visible orange ring designed for maximum visibility in bright to low light levels
- Glow Dot - Photoluminescent dot absorbs ambient light and glow in low light levels
- Overhung Rear Sight- Reduces rear sight glare in bright daylight for greater sight definition
- Rounded Rear Notch - Draws focus to top edges of sight for proper alignment
- Rear Sight Ledge - Aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- 10 Year Warranty - No Questions Asked Night Sight Warranty
- Easy Installation - Easily install by hand or sight pusher tool
- Wide Rear Sight Gap - Increases the amount of light around the front sight for greater visibility in low light
- Item Number: SI-F012P-5
- Fits: Sig P320, P365, P225, P226, P228, P229, SP2009, SP2340; Springfield XD, XD-M (not adjustable rear), XD-S, XD-S MOD.2, XD-E, HellCat (WILL NOT work on the OSP Hellcat); FN 509
- Does NOT fit XDm 5.25" barrel models and WILL NOT work on the OSP Hellcat or the P320 X series that have the rear sight attached to the optics plate.
Sig Sauer / Springfield XD / FNH FN509 Installation Instructions
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov