Night Sights designed for defensive shooting and comfortable concealed carry. XS Tritium Big and Standard Dot Sights are designed for:
- Snag free design for easy draw from holster without catching clothing
- Large front sight to improve speed of front sight acquisition
- V-Notch rear sight provides a large field of view for greater target identification
- Tritium lamps aid sight alignment in low/dark light environments
- Red Dot battery boxes that measure taller than 0.275" above the top of the slide will obscure the sights
Our night sights will allow you to get on target fast, focus on the front sight, and make a lethal/reliable shot.
XS Suppressor/Optic height sights will work with suppressors up to 1.375” in diameter and the Trijicon RMR as long as the battery box height is not above 0.250” above top of slide. In most installations it will not work with the Vortex Venom/Viper, and Burris Fast Fire Optics as they are much taller.
Popular reviews of XS Sights can be found on The Firearm Blog, The Truth About Guns, and YouTube.
Glock Installation Instructions
Link to XS written Installation Instructions
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov