XS DXW2 Standard Dot Tritium Night Sights offer the best front sight visibility in all lighting conditions. DXW2 Standard Dot sights drive focus to the front sight using a high-contrast front and a V-notch rear for an unobstructed view of the front sight.
DXW2 standard dot front sights use a patent pending glow dot that absorbs light and glows in low light levels before it is dark enough to see the tritium. Green is a great low light option and has a very bright glow intensity. The surface area of the convex dot increases light absorption, intensifying the charge of the glow properties of the dot.
The dot-the “i” sight picture, with a tritium dot in the front sight and a non-tritium white stripe in the rear, prevents confusing the front and rear sight in high-stress situations. In most gunfights, the victim and attacker are both moving and the victim’s focus is drawn to the threat. The wide field of view increases visibility of the front sight and of the threat downrange.
- Standard Dot - Remains visible under stress when focus is drawn downrange. Outside diameter 0.140"
- Green Front Sight - High-contrast color designed for maximum visibility in bright to low light
- Glow Dot - Convex photoluminescent dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light levels
- Tritium Powered Front Sight - Beta Emitting lamps glow in low light to aid in sight alignment
- V-Notch Rear - Low-profile V provides greater visibility of objects downrange of front sight
- Dot-the-"i" Sight Picture - Straight line sight picture with differentiated front and rear sight prevents shooters from confusing the front and rear sight
- Rear Sight White Stripe - Aids in rear sight identification for proper sight alignment
- Rear Sight Ledge - Aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- CNC Machined from steel bar stock
- 10 Year Warranty - No Questions Asked night sight warranty
- Fits in common holsters
- Item Number GL-0009P-4G
- Fits: Glock 17,19,22-24,26,27,31-36,38 Pistols
Glock Sights are some of the easiest sights to replace yourself. You don't need a massive budget or years of gunsmithing knowledge. Our DXW2 Night Sights ship with a Glock Tool to remove the factory front and replace it with our front sight.
Check out our Glock DIY Blog for more info on these two easy install methods:
- Pro-Tip: When you think you have used enough Loctite, ADD MORE *Degrease the slide, sight, and screw!
- If filling to fit, go slow. You can always remove more material.
- If you're struggling, call us! Our customer service Techs are knowledgeable in the installation process and can walk you through it step by step. (888)-744-4880
Fits Glock Gen 1 through Gen 5 models.
Installation might require filing to fit sight to dovetail; Install by hand or sight pusher tool.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov