Minimalist Night Sights
Minimalist Night Sights
XS Minimalist Night Sights feature a traditional notch and post sight picture, with a serrated non-tritium rear and a tritium front sight. The anti-glare blacked-out rear has a wide notch, to draw your eye to the front. The tritium front sight is equipped with our proprietary photoluminescent orange Glow Dot, which absorbs ambient light and glows in low light. Minimalist sights reduce focus on the rear sight and slide and drive shooter's attention to the front sight.
Front Sight Blade Width: 0.145"
Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.170"
- Tritium Front Sight - Glows in low-light levels
- High-contrast orange front sight
- Photoluminescent glow dot surrounds tritium vial to make the front sight even brighter
- Serrated rear sight eliminates glare
- Blacked-out rear simplifies sight alignment and drives focus to the front sight
- Installable with a sight pusher tool or file to fit method
- Sights are CNC machined from solid steel
- Made in the USA with US Steel
Why Go Minimalist?
Sight picture preferences are personal and vary by application, i.e., competition, law enforcement, home defense, and everyday carry. Within this matrix of shooters, there is a segment of users who want performance with no extra frills. These users know how to shoot well and know what gear best suits their style. Minimalist night sights focus on what is most important; Driving focus to their front sight.
Minimalist sights are all about simplicity. The blacked-out rear reduces focus points and uses serrations to eliminate glare from bright back-lighting. The reduced illumination on the back of the slide drives focus downrange. Also, when paired with a red dot, the non-tritium rear increases focus on the reticle vs. a 2-dot tritium rear sight. In low-light, two glowing tritium lamps can be distracting from the primary optics illuminated reticle. The rear notch width is 15% wider than the front post to increase visible light around the front edges, giving you a more precise alignment. Our minimalist design provides a fast line of sight to the front sight, helping you get rounds on target quickly and accurately.
- Self-Shadowing Serrations - The serrations cast shadows on the sight face ensuring bright back-lighting won't cause a glare. Even when in the "white," the sight face darkens due to the shadowing effect.
- Minimize focus points - All our notch and post sights align with a traditional top of front, top of rear sight alignment. The blacked-out rear drives focus to the front sight for fast and accurate shooting.
- Red Dot Optics on Pistols - The non-tritium rear aids in sight alignment, while not causing confusing with the illuminated reticle.
- Our RDO/Suppressor height sets are lower 1/3 co-witnessed for Glock 9mm MOS pistols equipped with a Trijicon RMR or Holosun 507C. The lower 1/3 co-witness, minimizes the amount of space the front sight takes up in the optic's window.
- Cost - The reduction in tritium vials lowers the price point of the sight set. Making it an inexpensive and worthwhile upgrade for your target or carry pistol.
So, are Minimalist Night Sights for you? If you're looking for a simple, traditional sight picture, and a bright glowing front sight to improve your acquisition speed, regulate with a red dot optic, these are the sights for you!
About XS Sights:
Glock 17, 19, 22-24, 26, 27, 31-36, & 38
Glock 42, 43, 43X, & 48
Glock Suppressor/RMR Height 17,19, 22-24, 26, 27, 31-36, & 38
XS Sights is known for making the fastest sights in any light. For more than 20 years, the XS team has created some of the most innovative sights on the market today for pistols, rifles, and shotguns. Whether used for personal defense or hunting, these sights are designed and built to be the absolute best for their specific purpose. American Made. Texas Proud. 2A Strong.