F8 Night Sights
XS F8 Night Sights
See Your Sights Day and Night!
F8 Night sights are designed to increase front sight focus by using a large 0.160”, high-contrast front post for fast sight acquisition. The front is paired with a 0.190” wide-notch rear sight to allow for greater visibility of the front post in decreasing light levels. The front sight's equipped with our patent pending glow dot that absorbs light and glows in low light levels before tritium becomes visible. The 2-Dot alignment system simplifies the rear and draws focus to the front sight.
F8 sights are taller than traditional night sights on the market for a more natural sight alignment and serve as backup iron sights for pistol reflex sights. F8 night sights give you the best notch and post sight solution for visibility in all lighting conditions and incorporation with new reflex technology.
F8 Night Sight Features
- Tritium Powered Front & Rear Sight - Glows in low light to aid in sight alignment
- Colored Front Sight Ring - Highly visible orange ring designed for maximum visibility in bright to low light levels
- Glow Dot - Absorbs light and glows in low light levels
- 0.160" wide front blade for increased front sight acquisition
- Wide Notch Rear Sight - Draws focus to top edges of sight for proper alignment
- Rear Sight Overhang - Reduces rear sight glare in bright daylight for greater sight definition
- Rear Sight Ledge - Aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- 10 Year Warranty - No Questions Asked Night Sight Warranty
- Easy Installation - Easily install by hand or sight pusher tool
- Wide Rear Sight Gap - Increases the amount of light around the front sight for greater visibility in low light
- Figure 8 Sight Picture - Fool proof alignment prevents shooters from mixing up the front and rear sight
F8 Night Sights are available for the following models.